i can't sleep, yet again. strange how this is becoming a weekly occurrence. strange again how horrible my spelling has gotten.
i got the chase job today- i start next week. i'm going to go to beans and bagels and talk to susan about the possibility of working there as well since chase is a temporary position.
here's this- i've just been sitting on it since i filled it out, but i'm going to post it now-
1.When was the first time and last time you kissed the last person you kissed?
-- sometime in summer of 2000. last night before bed.
2. What's the most exciting thing that happened to you today?
-- i got a job.
3. How many best friends do you have?
4. Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
-- sleep in. who wouldn't?
5. Tell me where you got each article of clothing you're wearing?
-- my pants were ordered on the dickies website. the socks and shoes were both gifts. the long sleeve shirt from american apparel and the t-shirt on the clearance rack at urban outfitters.
6. no question,take a break,breath in and out thinking only of chocolate,dark naugthy chocolate....now on to question 7!
7. What would you change about your life right now?
-- i just need a bunch of money, but isn't that what anyone would say?
8. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
-- cry over the truth. lies really piss me off.
9. What's on your bedroom floor right now?
-- dirty clothes, guitar chords.
10. Who was the last person you got into an argument with?
11. Do you trust people easily?
-- it depends on the person.
12. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move to?
13. Do you think you're pretty?
14. Could you go a day without eating?
-- yes, i've done this, but it's not fun.
15. How much do looks matter to you?
-- i'd say a little less than the average person, but they do still matter- but i also find a lot of rather uncommon physical attributes attractive.
16. How do you feel about PDA?
-- i'm still not wild about it. strangely enough when i lived in london i saw more pda, but it also upset me less and i found it easier to participate with the appropriate person.
17. When is the last time you had your hair cut?
-- not sure... i think in april or something??
18. Would you rather be mad or sad?
19. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
-- yes, it takes a ton.
20. What's the worst car accident you've ever been in?
-- some old geezer rear-ended me with his big truck and horse trailer, age 19.
21. Are you tight with your money?
-- i don't really have any.
22. How do you feel about liars?
-- they're full of shit and sub-par human beings. unless they're writers- then at least there's a good excuse.
23. Do you tell your parents everything?
24. Would you rather be a bird or a fish?
-- a bird.
25. Name one fear you have.
-- that all of the money, time, blood, sweat and tears that i've poured into my music will all end up being for nothing at all.
26. If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive?
27. Does the thought of marriage scare you?
-- of course not- i'm married and it's not scary at all.
28. How many kids do you want?
29. What's your favorite color to wear?
30. Who was the last person in your bedroom besides you?
31. What did you do last night?
-- we watched 'curb your enthusiasm' on dvd.
32. What would you do if you found a dinosaur egg?
-- give it to someone who knew what to do with it.
33. What's something someone can do that really bothers you?
-- be manipulative, not be upfront and honest with me, crawl around behind my back like a coward and string me along when they could just say 'i'm not into your music so i think it would be better if we not work together anymore.' oh yeah, and keep little lists of every little tiny mistake i've ever made and read it to me in one go and expect me not to get upset or offended by it. not that any of this has happened recently.
34. Do you wish you were famous?
35. When you're at the beach, do you swim or lay out more?
36.Who's the last text you got from?
-- claire is the only person who has ever texted my phone.
37. How do you like your steak cooked?
-- i don't eat steak- i'm a vegetarian.
38. What's your favorite song at the moment?
-- 'under the milky way' by the church
39. Are you in love?
40. Can music effect your mood?
-- i think of it as more of an enhancer than an affecter...
41. What piercings do you want?
42. What tattoos do you want?
43. Have you ever been in a cave?
44. Have you ever eaten a bug?
45. Do you think there's someone for everyone?
46. how old will you be in 3 birthdays?
47. do you think you'll be married by then?
-- i think i'll still be married by then
48. are you a social person?
49. what is your favorite dessert?
50. do you like coffee?
51. how many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
-- too many to count. i'd guess about 10.
52. would you rather kiss someone with or without a tongue ring?
-- i can't really tell a difference.
53. do you eat out or at home more often?
-- at home.
54. ever stolen a street sign?
-- hee hee- when i was a sophomore i had a friend who lived to steal street signs.
55. have you ever been in an ambulance?
56. do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
-- aisle seat.
57. do you currently hate someone?
-- my last boss did a number on me- i was up for hours a few nights ago agonising over all of the shit she put me through, but even given all of that i don't hate her. i don't even hate the president. so no.
58. why do you take myspace surveys?
-- to kill time.