Sunday, September 30, 2012

repost- my bloody valentine- 'surround'

Since this post from 2008 has gotten the most hits of any of the live mbv bootlegs that I've posted here I've reupped it. This CD is cursed as I am continually losing it and finding it again. Apparently when I edited the tracks (the CD is just one continuous track) I didn't bother to save them on my backup drive. Sadly the original CD that I had has some corroding audio all the way through. I had to get a new copy from someone I had traded it to before the CD got all fucked up. There are still some glitches, but they don't start until after '(when you wake) you're still in a dream.' There are clearer sounding recordings from this tour out there, but this one (to me) has always been the best. Enjoy!

1. intro
2. emptiness inside
3. you never should
4. cigarette in your bed
5. sueisfine
6. cupid come
7. lose my breath
8. nothing much to lose
9. thorn
10. soft as snow (but warm inside)
11. feed me with your kiss
12. (when you wake) you're still in a dream
13. slow
14. you made me realise
15. lovelee sweet darlene
16. paint a rainbow

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ij15ep

No comments: