Monday, June 15, 2009

diary 6.13.09

new playlist made from the road-

1. silver lining- jenny lewis- glass house bootleg
2. lose my breath- my bloody valentine- 6.23.09- london roundhouse bootleg
3. slowly disappearing- the warlocks- the mirror explodes
4. he hit me- grizzly bear- friend ep
5. last year's man- leonard cohen- songs of love and hate
6. let it flow- spiritualized- pure phase
7. atlantic city- bruce springsteen- nebraska
8. hear my call, here- holly golightly- christmas tree on fire 7"
9. stormy weather- nina nastasia- dogs
10. elena- juana molina- son
11. heartless- sian alice group- 59.59
12. my baby wants me dead- vivian girls- wild eyes 7"
13. the world is dying- spacemen 3- hypnotized 12"
14. everyone says- the brian jonestown massacre- methodrone
15. touch upon touch- cocteau twins- unreleased
16. true love is a rose- elliott smith- from a basement on the hill disc two (unreleased)
17. tightly- neko case- blacklisted
18. before i sleep- mazzy star- she hangs brightly
19. all souls- opal- early recordings

No comments: