Friday, February 11, 2011
diary 2.11.11- snowed in
as the blizzard of 2011 raged outside i sat at the computer making this mix which i'd been dreaming up since the middle of january. sadly, the first version completely fell on its face during the beginning portion, so it took about 10 days to redo. the end has always been pitch-perfect. pretty much the perfect carbon copy of how i've been feeling these days, i'm afraid.
song- artist- album
1. saltwater- beach house- 'beach house'
2. terrarium- atlas sound- 'bedroom databank vol. 4'
3. power glove- white mystery- 'hozak records comp.'
4. radiation- disappears- tour ep
5. start to dreaming- wooden shjips- 'loose lips' 7"
6. rain on- woods- 'songs of shame'
7. nightingale- low- 'c'mon'
8. light shadows- tamaryn- 'mild confusion' 7"
9. big louise- scott walker- scott 3
10. i agree- thee oh sees- 'grave blockers'
11. blinding- florence and the machine- 'lungs'
12. echo's answer- the broadcast- 'the noise made by people'
13. pessimist- wild nothing- 'gemini'
14. thank you space expert- mogwai- 'the hawk is howling'
15. odyssey and oracle- grimble grumble- 'grimble grumble'
16. with you- jessica bailiff- 'feels like home'
17. i'll let nothing separate us- otis redding- 'love man'